Help us amplify our collective voice by joining Women’s Shelters Canada.
Individual shelters can become Associate Members of Women’s Shelters Canada (formerly the Canadian Network of Women’s Shelters and Transition Houses). Together our impact is greater. We are a recognized, collective, pan-Canadian voice for the women’s shelter sector. Your support will enable transformative work at the national level and greater connections between shelters in all regions of the country. This includes:
- Shelter Voices (national survey platform for awareness of the work of shelters)
- ShelterSafe.ca national directory site
- Unique, shelter-specific research reports, including our groundbreaking Second Stage study
- Advocacy for a National Action Plan on Violence against Women
- National shelter conferences
Membership Benefits for 2021-2022:
- Supporting and engaging in our planning, public awareness and expert advisory roles.
- Access to the shelter mentorship exchange program, returning in early 2022!
- Priority in selection processes for opportunities such as donations, events, pilots, etc.
- Sectoral updates, policy analysis, and resources such as Network News and newsletters.
- Listing on our website plus social media follows, shares, and spotlight opportunities.
2021-2022 membership in effect from April 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022
(This membership includes all sites/houses under your incorporated organization)
If you are a member of one of WSC’s full member organizations:
- $750 if your annual budget is over $1,000,000
- $550 if your annual budget is between $500,000 and $1,000,000
- $350 if your annual budget is less than $500,000
If you are NOT a member of one of WSC’s full member organizations:
|How to Join|
Complete the 2021-2022 online Associate Member information form HERE.
|Membership payments can be made by cheque and mailed to: Women’s Shelters Canada, 85 Albert St, Suite 1501, Ottawa ON K1P 6A4
Or through PayPal here: