Help us amplify our collective voice by joining Women’s Shelters Canada.
Associate Members support WSC initiatives through annual fees and provide front-line direct voices for our public campaigns, funder engagement, and government advisory work.
Individual shelters can become Associate Members of Women’s Shelters Canada (formerly the Canadian Network of Women’s Shelters and Transition Houses). Together our impact is greater. We are a recognized, collective, pan-Canadian voice for the women’s shelter sector. Your support will enable transformative work at the national level and greater connections between shelters in all regions of the country
Benefits of Membership for 2023-2024
- Helping WSC’s work create a greater impact – your support ensures we’re stronger together, and demonstrates the strength of our network to funders and partners.
- Fundraising & donation opportunities – priority access to gift-in-kind donations, and access to one-on-one 30-minute meetings with our in-house fundraiser (new pilot, summer 2023).
- Access to our Promising Practices Library, designed to facilitate the sharing and exchange of promising practices within the shelter sector (launching 2023).
- Media & interview referrals (with your consent).
- First access to sectoral updates, policy analysis, and resources such as Policy Shifts and newsletters.
- Listing on our website plus follows, shares, and spotlight opportunities on social media.
To renew your Associate Membership, please complete a brief member registration form.
Annual Associate Membership Fees: April 2023 – March 2024
This membership includes all sites/houses under your incorporated organization and are for organizations that are already members in good standing with one of WSC’s Full Member provincial/territorial shelter associations. You may request an invoice on the registration form.
- $750 if your annual budget is over $1,000,000
- $550 if your annual budget is between $500,000 and $1,000,000
- $350 if your annual budget is less than $500,000
If you are NOT a member of one of WSC’s full member organizations:
Please reach out to Stephanie McCullough at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about the AM program.
|How to Join|
Complete the 2023-2024 online Associate Member information form HERE.
|Membership payments can be made by cheque and mailed to: Women’s Shelters Canada, 130 Albert St, Suite 300, Ottawa ON K1P 5G4
Or through PayPal here: